Your guide will pick you up from the hotel for a half day-tour of Bucharest. The sightseeing tour includes a visit of the famous Parliament Palace, the largest administrative building of Europe. The walking tour includes the famous Revolution Square where Ceausescu, the infamous communist dictator held its last speech, and the bustling old center of Bucharest. You’ll admire as well The Village Museum and famous boulevards and neighborhoods of this interesting city. In the end you’ll be dropped-off at your hotel.
The main highlights of the tour: Revolution Square, Cretulescu Church, The Parliament, Village Museum, Walking tour in the Old Town.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Bucharest only)
- Entrance fees for the Parliament and the Village Museum
- Transport by modern car, minibus or coach
- Professional English speaking guide
What’s not included:
- Photographing or filming fees at the visited sites
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Visa procurement (if needed)
Departure: on request
Tariffs: 1 person: €79
Group of 2 persons: €55/person
Group of 3 persons: €50/person
Group of 4-8 person: €45/person
Please contact us for larger groups.